MADE IN BRITAIN
Please ensure you have read the following before placing an order:
- This is reclaimed wood, it can have any number of marks, splits and cracks, it may have paint marks and rust marks, screw holes, hammer marks and saw marks, although we try to keep these to a minimum. It will have heavy grain, knots and unevenness between planks.
- The wood will continue to move once it is in your home, depending on the heat conditions, this can cause the top to become uneven. This may be the case when the item arrives or can even develop after a year.
- Each plank of wood will be a different colour, therefore there may be small differences in colour across the item.
- We may use filler or other methods to fill large holes.
- Due to the movement on the item, you may find it develops a wooble at certain times of year, depending on the heat of your home.
- Some edges may have been sanded or planed to remove chunks of wood which would have split off over time.
- If you do not want any of these features, we suggest you look at one of our sustainable wood items, launching for AW19.
- Always allow for upto 4cm in different on the quoted sizes
- Do not place your items on underfloor heating or next to a radiator or other direct heat source, or in direct sunlight for at least 12 weeks once it has arrived in your home, do not keep it in a very cold room as extreme temperature changes can cause the item to move too quickly and large cracks may develop. After at least 12 weeks, slowly introduce the heat source you plan to keep the item near, please note this can still cause rapid movement.
- If you choose to have your item left raw, water, heat and other substances may cause damage.
- The other finishes are water and stain resistant; you cannot let water or other substances sit for periods of time, we recommend using specific hardwax oil cleaners or warm soapy water to clean your item.
- Your item may occasionally need recoating in a hardwax oil, please see our care guides for more information.
- We cannot accept any returns on the wood being too rustic or if we believe any of the above scenarios have taken place.